- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We use the following cookies :
This is a randomly generated unique session ID which is anonymous. It helps us to determine the content requested by the user.
This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
We use these cookies to prevent cross-site scripting attacks for your safety. You can read more about cross site scripting attacks here.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors and pages visited. We collate and retain information for reporting and monitoring purposes, in order to improve our website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Tracks whether you have acknowledged we store cookies for the site
The CDN providers session tracking cookie to monitor threats to the site.
The visitor ID for the CDN provider that has been allocated to you.
Established for over 20 years, we can help your business with your lifting requirements. Just give us a call or pop in to our local shop, and we’ll be happy to help. You can find us just off the A16 near Crowland.
Crease Drove, Crowland, PE6 0BN | Tel: +44 (0)1733 211339 | Email: email@example.com